Monday, July 25, 2005

The Heat has Nuped Me...


Okay I don't know wassup, but all this hot weather had never stopped me from feeling horny. On the hour every hour.

And today. Nothing. Zip. Bam. Boom. Nothing
Its not like I got none... but now, I don't want none.
Whoah... this is unscaved terrority here.... lately I know I have been feeling real agitated, with the heat, the hussle, the everyday grind, but that never stopped and ebb and flow of horniness... or the imagination that arousal can produce, what would we do without imaginations?!??!?!?

and today, I didn't even have a shadow of a horny thought, not even the idea, of an idea about it.

Not cool.
I'm definitely going to have to get back in the gym tomorrow, and do like dudes do and bench brench off some agression or sumptin.

And you know usually around that time of the month, or near that time of the month, a girl could do a donkey, her labido is just that strong... its like a darn satellite signal beaming into galaxies far and wide....lol
Today, if a fly even landed on me, I was pissed.
*Hmph*

Whoah!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

You know it's too hot when you don't want to "bump uglies"..lol cool post.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 1:06:00 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

I remember the days, when it was never too hot to bump uglies...
When a hot summer sweaty sex night, was like a Spike Lee moving, with breaking ice from out of the freeze, and touching anticipating places... Yesssssss.
That was then.

Tonight. Dont Touch me.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

Although, I might be able to burn up some serious calories....hmmmm???? Or pass out, from heat exhaustion...lol/

Friday, July 29, 2005 12:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home