Friday, July 22, 2005

What a Day... What a Day....


I dont even know where to being...


This has been one productive, hectic, drama filled, high energy day,
was truly a blues song in making... I finally know wha the blues were made out of... a day like mine... So I wrote a song about like to hear it, hear it go...

Blues music to start now....
...Got up real early, but still ended up late (dah, dah, da-dunt)
....Had to go to a morning conference first... but I forget my press plate (dah, dah, da-dunt)
....Which mean I wont gain access, they'll deny at the door.... (dah, dah, da-dunt)
....Now I'm pissed cause, there's traffic, and I know there's more in store
...Still got to work on time, put computer wont update (dah, dah, da-dunt)
...Which means I couldnt clock in, cause the power was off (dah, dah, da-dunt)
...tried to get my morning blog on, but no time to jerk off (dah, dah, da-dunt)
...hired some 1 new, got to train him 2day,(dah, dah, da-dunt)
but the power keep on cutting out...and not tech help on the way
...Get home to come chill for a bit, (dah, dah, da-dunt) realize got no din...(dah, dah, da-dunt)
...my cousin ate all my shit, I'm so hungry its a sin... (dah, dah, da-dunt)
...heading out to see jill scott, latifa, badu(dah, dah, da-dunt)
rushing there gas pedal to the floor... (dah, dah, da-dunt)
...get there and my battery goes out, and my jumper cables are no more.
...met a fine cutie who asked us for help, saw I looked out of place... (dah, dah, da-dunt)
...but he aint got no cable either, so get up out my face....(dah, dah, da-dunt)
....talk to my daddy on the way home, (dah, dah, da-dunt) who scared me half to death
....he said whatever I do, dont turn off the car... cause it my be my cars last breath
(dah, dah, da-dunt)
...good thing I'm insured, cause my baby was hurtin on the way home.
...Now I'm going to kiss my pillow, thank Gods, and end this blues poem.
Good Night
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cutie Cola said...

Hey, I feel for you.......sorry you had a rotten day but just remember 'IT'S FRIDAY'!!! hope you have a better weekend.

thanks for checking out my blog page!

Friday, July 22, 2005 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger brooklyn babe said...

And least my weekend shaped up much MUCH betta....Woo-hoo!
thanks ladies for your comments of cheer!

Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home